Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali is having a mega release on Friday and fans are presently in Kabali fever. A lot of have changed our profile pictures to Rajinikanth’s Photo, but after some days we are going to remove the picture and set our old picture as our profile picture. For this thing to be done, we always go with a long process of changing the profile picture twice. No doubt we are the power users of facebook, but most of us don’t know about the temporary profile picture. Even though some people know about this, but they may face a problem in setting a temporary profile picture. Here’s the solution for all the Facebook users
- Upload your new profile picture as usual by clicking “Upload Profile Picture”
2. Once you have uploaded your profile picture click on “make temporary”.
3. Select the expiry duration ( 1 hour, 1 day or even one week ).
4. Click “Save”.
To add a temporary profile picture from iPhone:
- Go to your profile and tap your profile picture
- Tap Upload Photo to choose a photo from your camera roll
- Tap Make Temporary, then select expiry time
- Crop and position your photo and tap Use when you’re ready to post your new profile picture
To add a temporary profile picture from Android:
- Go to your profile and tap your profile picture.
- Tap Upload Photo.
- Choose a photo from your phone’s library or tap in the top-right corner to take a new one.
- Tap Make Temporary, then select when you’d like the picture to expire.
- Drag the corners of the square to crop your photo and tap Done when you’re ready to post your new profile picture.
Again, Kabali Da !!!
Photo We Used: Kabali